الصفحة الرئيسية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات منابر السنة تبرأ إلى الله من كل إعلان مخل بالآداب الإسلامية ونعلمكم أنه لا علاقة لنا بها

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Palmerston dating - I am fine as wine

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Lismored
زائر

Palmerston dating  - I am fine as wine Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Palmerston dating - I am fine as wine   Palmerston dating  - I am fine as wine Empty26.07.11 7:19

Albany online dating - Smell my thong My name is Ashleigh ZARATE I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there :D Central Coast dating Mackay dating Mandurah free online dating Free Dating Richmond-Windsor dating I am looking for a genuine man. My prince. A man who I have things in common with, and our differences compliment one another/balance one another out. If you want to know more, send me a message. Like to sleep in the nude and I can freaky at times when I'm really turned on. I got a tight pussy hope that's not to much for you gentlemen out there to handle. I'll promise that I will send a pic. looking for a guy that can hangout, play around in all different types of ways, and if he plays his cards right, he MIGHT get lucky.open to trying new things, very driven, optimistic, oepn minded... I like to model and shop. I want to model all over the world. I'm a very unique person. I just want to get out of my shell and be naughty. Anyone willing to come ; ). I want to find men with the time and resources to make a quiet getaway. We cna take our minds off ourlife's stresses through an intense affair, so if you are game to hide for a while, I am here foryou to snatch. Hit me up now. I would love to find a mwn who is not selfish, a liar (I hate liars more then anything), user, or a cheater. A man who doesn't just want sex or a bootycall. Someone who wants a real relationship and be a man not a push over. I know you cant just jump into anything but at least someone who is considering it so write me and lets see where it goes.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Palmerston dating - I am fine as wine
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الصفحة الرئيسية :: 
منبر الشريعة والفقه
 :: la religion de l'islam en langue française
-
انتقل الى: